Innovative, daring and unconventional thinking
What we do best
Gita is an intelligence and cyber R&D boutique which deploys unconventional thinking patterns to tackle sophisticated challenges.
Innovation In Motion
Gita Technologies’ extensive research-and-development division is an integral part of our philosophy of creative problem-solving and constant improvement. Based in Israel, Gita’s R&D branches work together to create integrated solutions to the thorniest problems in the field of intelligence and cyber today.
We develop sophisticated production systems of complex protocols in challenging areas like cellular, satellite and IP
CyberForefront of cyber challenge
We harness our strengths in core security research, we stand at the forefront of cyber technology to serve our customers better
CryptoAnti tamper cryptosystems
We provide a large range of cryptosystems embedded with FIPS 140-2 level 4 anti tamper detection sensors
Think you got the Gita FACTOR?
We are seeking highly skilled professionals, team workers with a spark of ingenuity. We offer a vibrant, modern and open professional environment, with numerous opportunities for personal development across a full spectrum of specialties, where great people, passion, and innovation meet.
Core Security Expert
Gita is looking for an accomplished Security Researcher to take part in the research, design and implementation of complex security solutions. As a researcher in our Innovation driven R&D team, you will utilize low-level coding skills, reverse engineering, binary & protocol analysis (both static and dynamic) as well as analyzing security publications to turn your ideas into products deployed on consumer environment, both tactical and strategical.
- 4+ years of experience in security research and security product development
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++/Assembly, as well as Python/Perl or similar scripting languages
- Experience using OllyDbg, IDA and similar tools for research and binary modifications
- Working knowledge of code injection, function hooking and detour techniques
- In-depth theoretical understanding and hands-on experience in TCP/IP, networking protocols and equipment
- Elite military security research training
- Understanding of the inner workings of industry standard cryptography and their implementations
- Experience developing on multiple platforms including Windows, Linux, embedded and mobile (Android, iOS and others)
- Experience in communications system protocols and design with understanding down to the physical layer (Antennas, RF chains, Modulations etc.)
We are looking for a talented Mathematical researcher proficient in signal analysis with RF orientation to take part in the research, design and implementation of complex security solutions.
- 3-4 years hands-on experience in algorithm development/signal analysis
- Experience in field of communication – modulation, FEC, encoding etc.
- Experience with matlab/python
- Vast knowledge in the field of cryptography
- Solid analytical capabilities
- Quick learner and autodidact
- MA or higher preferably in mathematics/CS/Engineering or related area – an advantage
- Experience in C/C++
- Security clearance
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for an accomplished, quick learner full stack developer to take part in a small, experienced and Innovation driven R&D team on a rapid, agile development schedule. The developer will be responsible for high-level components on several projects/products of Gita, utilizing .Net technology or any other relevant tools and methods to design, develop and implement applications and services.
- At least 2 years of experience working with .NET 4.0 / C#/ WCF Web Services / WPF – A must!
- Experienced in client side development (UI)
- Web service (WCF)
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- Experience working with Python
- Experience developing with C++
- Knowledge of Design patterns
- Experience working in large scale projects
- Elite military units alumni - major advantage!
IT and System Integration
We are looking for an out-going passionate and self-motivated technologist to join our onward dev team and take care of our IT Infrastructure as well as setting up integrations, lab tests and acceptance procedures to our full line of products. Major part of this position will include working closely together with our R&D team as well as directly supporting our clients and working with suppliers.
- Full control in Microsoft services such as IIS, DHCP, DNS, AD, Exchange
- Good and proven experience in Linux environment
- Good working knowledge in Virtualization: VMWare/ESXi
- Experience in installation and configuration of network and security components as Routers, Switches, VPN, Firewalls etc.
- Knowledge in communication protocols and ability to examine network traffic
- Scripting experience (Python, Bash, Ruby etc.)
- Experience in integrating open source software as Apache, SVN, Git etc.
- Ability to write technical documentation for installation and testing procedures
- Experience in purchasing and working with suppliers
- Willingness to travel
- Israeli Security Classification – a must!
Have you heard about our Black Box Challenge?
Think you are a great security researcher?
Believe assembly is your mother tongue and reverse engineering is your true passion?
We challenge you, an Israeli core security and reverse engineering expert, to show us what you’ve got.
Apply today for the challenge, tell us about yourself, and if we see it suitable we will mail you your ﬁrst ever
hardware Black Box Challenge free of charge.
It’s small, It’s black, It’s ﬂawed, it’s yours!
Headquarters10 Tozeret Haaretz St.
Tel Aviv 6744131